Thursday, October 13, 2011 | 4:57 PM
Since announcing our inventory partnership with DIRECTV in August 2010, Google TV Ads has offered advertisers the ability to place their TV spots on a broad selection of national inventory across 11 its networks. Today we are pleased to share that we have grown our DIRECTV reach to include five new networks. Now when you plan your TV campaign with Google TV Ads, you will have more inventory from the following networks with which to target your audience on:
- FOX Soccer Channel: America's premier destination for the world's game, FOX Soccer Channel offers unprecedented coverage of live and premier world-class soccer, news and original shows throughout the year.
- Gospel Music Channel: The only network with a truly non-controversial programming slate of movies, dramas, comedies and music, Gospel Music Channel is America's favorite channel for uplifting entertainment.
- Logo: Appealing to a broad range of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender viewers and their friends and family, Logo features a vast library of major film titles, documentaries, and quality original shows and specials.
- RFD-TV: Devoted to rural issues, concerns, and interests, much of the programming of RFD-TV is concerned with the culture of farming and agriculture.
- TV Games: The leading horse racing television network in the U.S
For more information on how to get started with Google TV Ads, visit www.google.com/tvads today.
Posted by Sanjeev Das, Software Engineer, Google TV Ads
*Network descriptions sourced from the Cable Advertising Bureau